Tuesday 11 January 2011

Julio's letter

Hi everybody,
My name is Julio and I am 17 years old. I was born in Madrid. I have brown-black hair, middle length and my height is around 180 cm. I am sociable and funny, but sometimes a bit stubborn when I am right in my opinion.
I live with my family: my dad (Julio César), my mum (Lucia), my Chinese sister (Mar, who is 4 years old) and my dog (Kira). My house is not very large, but small and it has a little garden. It is near the high school (10 minutes on foot) and near a shopping center (in the front street).
About my hobbies I like sports (I play bowling, basket and badminton, and also football but I am a very bad player), playing poker, music, going to the cinema, cook and meet with my friends.
I study at Gabriel Garcia Marquez high school, science A levels (biology, physics and chemistry) and English, but up to two years ago I used to study French too. And I want go to the university, but I don’t know which degree I want to study yet.
And this is all, I hope to see you soon and have a good time with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment