Saturday 8 January 2011

Andrea's letter

, cartaHi! My name is Andrea, and I am 16 years old.
I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. My twin sister is called Maria, we get on very well, althought sometimes we quarrel. My other sister is called Arancha, she is 28 years old and she lives with her boyfriend. My brother is called Adrian, he is 29 years old and he lives with his girlfriend too. My father's name is Mariano and my mother's name is Mamen. I live in a small bot welcoming house in the center of Madrid with my twin sister, my mother and my dog, Ricky. Ricky is small and white. All the mornings I spend 20 minutes to go to the school, and I go by walk.
I like play footbal and I play in a team of Madrid very famous, Rayo Vallecano de Madrid. My team is only for girls, and we are first on the classification. We train 3 times a week and the weekends we play with other team of the competition. And the other day of the weekend Y go out with my friends.
I don't like too much go shopping and on sales I hate to go because there are a lot of people.
I'm very good student, I haven't excellent marks, but there're so goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment