Wednesday 12 January 2011

Andrés G's letter

Hi!
My name is Andrés and, first of all, I'm going to introduce myself. I'm 16 years old. I'm average heigth and I've got brown hair and brown eyes.
I´m a funny person, and I love going out with my friends because they are very important for me. I love football. I play in a team named Rayo Vallecano. It´s a good team because it was in the premier league of Spain 5 years ago. I play in this team but my favourite team is Atletico de Madrid. I like listening to pop music.

I've got an older sister. She's called Rocio and she's 19 years old. We have a black cat and she's called Blanca =)
I´m studying to work in something related to sport, but really i want to be a profesional footballer.
I have really wanted to meet you 
Greetings.
Andrés G.

No comments:

Post a Comment