Monday 10 January 2011

Jorge's letter

Hi,
My name is Jorge but all my friends use my surname, and I'm 16 years old. I was born in 1994 in a hospital in Madrid. I used to live in Madrid next to my school but now I live in Collado Mediano since 2006 or 2007 (I don't remember) with my family. In my opinion, Collado Mediano is a very nice village; however there is a small population. To go to school I must get up at 6:15 am everyday. Although I live far from Madrid (60 km) I play in a team with some friends of school.

My family are: my parents, whose names are Pedro and María; my brother, whose name is Alejandro; my dog, Yuca and my turtle, Pancha and, of course, me. My parents get up with me to go to work but my brother gets up at 10:00 am more or less because he studies at university and he is lucky too.

C.D. Dinámica is my team's name and some friends play with me, for example Javier P and Javier G. We won two league championships: the first one, when we were 13 and the second one, when we were 15. I
n this team I have spent very good moments of my life and I hope continue to do so

Other of my hobbies are: chatting with my friends or going out with them. If I chat, I use three social nets, in order of preference: Tuenti, Messenger and Facebook. If I go out with my friends, we decide what to do when we meet, because we improvise very well.
I love them because they are very important in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment