Monday 17 January 2011

Eloísa's letter

Hi everyone!
I'd like to introduce myself before we meet. My name is Eloise although my friends call me Eloo and I am 18 years old. I live in Madrid since I was born and I love this city. In my free time I like hanging out with my friends in the evenings we go to a bar to take something as we speak of our things, and at nights we usually go to some of the discotheques of here, we have a good time, dancing, laughing and all that things!I love meeting new people, I am nothing shameful in that aspect.
Another place that I love is my village, where I always spent my best holidays, is totally different to the city. There everybody knows everybody and enjoy summer, every night is party. In winter, things change, is still fun but it is very cold.
My school life, I have not always been in this school, before coming here, I went to a school where I was 3 years and before that I went to a bilingual school in English where I stayed 11 years, in this one we also learn German.
We are three in my family, my father, my mother and I, and we have a dog named Melón is a puppy very playful of almost five months.
I'm looking forward to go to Stockholm and see how all that is and also to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment