Friday 14 January 2011

Javier P's letter

Hi,
I am Javier, a 16 year-old Madrilian student, living in a flat in the north-east of Madrid with my parents and my elder brother.
Physically, I am 1’76 m tall, with brown hair, brown eyes, and slim.
About my personality, I consider myself extroverted, I am very talkative. People say I’m quite cheerful: I love going out with my friends, going to the cinema, to some parties, and, above all, I love sports, especially football, and I am a big fan of Atlético Madrid, the team where Fernando Torres, current Liverpool FC star, began playing.
In fact, I usually go to watch many Atletico’s games to the stadium, as I’m working as a ball boy.
I also play football for a team in Madrid, the C.D.Dinámica, where many friends of mine and my brother play (my brother, who is 19 now, plays for the first team, he doesn’t play with me).
But this is not the only sport that I like; I also fancy basketball, but I’m not very good at it, so I console myself by watching some NBA games.
But don’t worry, sport is not my only hobby! I also love music, and some of my favourites groups are Eminem, Pignoise, El Canto del Loco, SFDK (Spanish hip-hop group), and so on, but I listen to many kinds of music, not just rap.
I love animals, such as dogs and cats, but I have no pets.
About my studies, as you may know, I’m a Gabriel Garcia Márquez student, and I would like to study a physiotherapy degree in the university.
Since I started the Secondary School, many of my subjects are in French, so I’m quite good at French.

I think this has been a good summary about me.

Best, Javier.

No comments:

Post a Comment