Sunday 9 January 2011

Elena's letter

Hello!
My name is Elena, I'm 16 and I'm thin, tall, with long, blond hair and blue eyes. I'm an extroverted person, sometimes serious and mystical.
My favourite music is Black Metal. I'm looking towards find someone who loves black metal like me, and Sweden is "Mother North" ^^.
I like Sweden groups like Amon Amarth, Bathory, Dark Funeral, Deathstars, Hammerfall, Katatonia, Marduk, Soilwork, Therion, Bloodbath and others like Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Behemoth, etc. And not all the music I listen is so hard...! I also listen to Sonata Artica, ACDC, Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Hendrix, Bob Marley, Evanescence, rap music, maybe Lady Gaga... lol
If it's possible, I'd like to go to a metal concert if it will be in that moment.
I like reading epic fantasy (elfs,orcs), going to metal clubs, playing computer games like World of Warcraft or Call of Duty, I like culture and travel a lot. I'm interested in occultism and things like that.
I don't have brothers or sisters, I live alone with my parents. I don't have pets, I'm sorry about that...I don't like problematic people.
My favourite subject is Biology... I want to be a doctor
I speak Russian and Spanish properly and I'm learning English and French (and I understand Ucranian).
Byeeee!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment