Tuesday 21 December 2010

Sandra's letter

Hello!
I will introduce myself to you. My name's Sandra and I am 16. I'm tall, i have blond hair and blue eyes. I'm very happy, I love when I can smile, laugh and have fun with my people.
I live in Madrid and we're four people who are my parents, my brother Rubén who is 19 years and I.
I haven't animals but I like animals, so if anyone has I wouldn't mind at all. My hobbies are swimming the practice once a week, music, going out with my friends and celebrate birthdays, going to the cinema and dancing flamenco. I love to dance flamenco and i've been doing it since I was four. I also acted in some cultural centers and theaters with my group of flamenco.
My favourite Spanish singer is Dani Martin but I like all types of varied music and listen on the radio to top 40 and Máxima where they play all types of music that I like.
During the week, Monday through Friday I go to school Gabriel García Márquez, where I have been five years and in the evening I study. On weekends, when I can, I go around with my friends or I am with my family but now I haven't much time because there's a lot of studying in high school. I also love to match football league matches and my favourite team is "Atlético de Madrid" ans sometimes I go to the stadium to watch them play.
Now, in the high school I'm giving natural sciences and some of the subject they give are: Biology and Geology, Physics and Chemistry, Mathematics... and of language other than Spanish, I give English seven hours a week, spoken and written.

Well, this is all about me.
See you soon.

Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment