Tuesday 21 December 2010

Miriam's letter

Hi!

I'll introduce myself to you. My name is Miriam and I'm 17 years old. I have brown eyes and brown hair, and medium length. At first I'm a bit shy but after a while I become very talkative.

I live with my parents, my brothers and sisters. I have four sisters and two brothers so we're seven in total. I'm the second oldest one. It isn't very normal in Spain to have such a big family , so people are surprised when I tell them about my family. My oldest sister goes to the university and the others still go to school.

Now I live in Madrid but I've lived in Paris these past two years. I love Paris and I want to go to the university there, though I don't know what I'm going to study yet. I love travelling and in the future I want to live in many different places and travel all over the world.

I love pets, when I was little I had a cat named Lisa but now we have a hamster called Teodor, because we're a lot at home.

I like listening to music, I like all types of music but the ones I listen to the most are pop, pop-rock and rap music, specially french rap music. I also like reading, romantic books or adventures ones...

I also like going to parties and going out with my friends; going to the cinema, to the disco... and doing many different things. I don't like sports at all because I'm very bad at them.

I speak Spanish (of course :) ), French and some English. I've been to France, England twice and to Italy.

I hope we have a good time towether. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment