Monday 20 December 2010

Ana R's letter

Hi!
I will introduce myself to you. I’m Ana R. I am 16 years old. I have brown eyes and brown hair. I love football and I love to laugh all the time with my friends. I’m very funny and I like making jokes. Whenever I can I laugh at those who I have around me.
There are three people in my family. My parents and I. I don’t have brothers or sisters. My parents are very funny and nice, and my mother cooks very well. I hope you like the food that she cooks.
I live in Madrid, in Spain. I live in a normal flat, not too big or too small. I’m sure that you’ll like it.
I don’t have pets but I love animals, if you have pets there is not problem. The pet that I like are dogs.
I like all the kinds of music, except flamenco. “House” is the kind of music that I listen more, but I like very much Pop, Rap…..
I love football. My favourite team is “Real Madrid”. Whenever I can I will watch the matches at the stadium of Real Madrid.
Almost every weekend I go to my village, which is an hour from Madrid. I love my village and I love the people that live there. But other weekends I stay in Madrid and meet with my friends.
I also like reading books likeThe pillars of the earth” from Kent Follett or “Three feet above the roof” from Federico Moccia.
I don’t like the high school. I have fun there, but the subjects are very boring. The subject that I detest is Maths. I study at the high school of Gabriel García Marquez, in Madrid. The subject that I like most is History.
I speak Spanish and English, and a bit of French. I would like to learn Italian, I love this language. If you speak Italian, you could teach me some words!
Well, I hope your answer.
Ana R.

No comments:

Post a Comment