Wednesday 15 December 2010

Estefanía's letter

Hi !
My name is Estefanía. I´m 18 years old .
I´ve got green eyes, blond hair medium build and medium high. At first i´m a bit shy and quiet but after a time I talk a lot.
I have a little dog called Mika, she is a Yorkshire. I´m allergic to cats.
I love listening to heavy, rock and gothic music. I listen to Three days grace, Dragon force, Bullet for my valentine or Linkin park. I also like reading fantasy and scince fiction books and japanese comics.
I live with my parents and i have no brothers or sisters.
At weekend i go out with my friends. During the year we participate in many Cosplays´s competitions, and we do a lot of performances.
Cosplays are costumes of manga characters and in the different events like Expomanga, Expocomic, Japan Weekend We participate with our best cosplays and we ttry to win. In the last Expocomic we won the price to the best Videogame cosplay.
I think that it´s the most important about me
Bye !!

No comments:

Post a Comment