Thursday 16 December 2010

Bruno's letter

Hi!
My name is Bruno, and I'm 16. I have got dark hair and dark eyes, I'm a bit short and slim (not too much after chritsmas: I love eating sweets!). About how am I like, I'm friendly and chatty (some people say I'm too chatty), and I'm not a shy person. Bad things about how am I like? Well, ask to somebody, I won't tell anybody something bad about me!
I'm the student who lives furthest away from school, I don't live in Madrid, I live in a house in Uceda (probably no sweden knows where is that, because not too many spanish know where is that). It's a 45 km from Madrid, but don't worry. I've got a flat in Madrid (a lot smaller, but in Madrid). I live there, in Uceda, with my parents, my brother Nacho, one year younger than me, and my dog, Sancho, a Saint-Bernard who weighs almost 90 kg. It's lovely, because he's very affectionate, but it's not too intelligent.
My brother's name is Nacho, he studies at the same school that me, and he's a bit like me. My fathers are Alfredo and Maria, they were born in Uruguay, and they love dancing salsa.
When I'm not studying (I'm studying very much because this year the marks are important to go to university), I like listening to music for example. I love punk rock music, like Green Day or Sum41, hardcore (some bands) like Rise Against (my favourite band), or Post-Grundge like Three Days Grace. My favourite swedish group is Mando Diao, but I rarely listen to it. I also like playing basketball: I played in a team, but now I've decided to learn to play tenis, because I'm short to play basketball. Playing videogames and the bass are another things I like, and, very important to me, speaking with my friends. I love speaking, I can't stand the silence and I don't like watching TV neither.
I like school, because in the school I've learnt a lot of things, I've knewn my friends and I've travelled abroad. The year before I travelled to London with the school, in 2009 I went to Poitiers (France) and in 2008 I did an exchange with French students. I'm looking forward to go Sweden! I love travelling abroad. In the school, the subject I like the most is Biology (when I go to university, I'll study biology), and I like physic and philosophy too. I'm better in science than in lenguages, and I speak more French than English because I've studied more French than English in this five years.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment