Tuesday 21 December 2010

Celia's letter

Hi !
I will introduce my self to you. I'm 16 years old. I'm medium high. I have got blond hair and small brown eyes. I'm a person very happy but a bit shy at first but then when I have trust whit someone i'm very funny and a bit madly.
I will tell you about my family and friends. I have one brother. He is 18 years old and he is very tall. He looks a lot like me. He's very bit. He doesn't study at school. My father's name's Jose Luis. He's medium high and he always looks angry but he's a person very funny and a bit heavy but I love him. My mother's name's Esther. She looks a lot like me too, she has got the same hair color and the same height. I live with them in Madrid. My friends are very important to me, they are very necessary in my life.
I live in Madrid since i was born, like my parents.
I haven't got any pet. A month ago i had a hamster but he died while i was on vacation.
I love a lot the music. I like rap music and rock music. I hate heavy music, but i love a lot the electric guitars, maybe i will buy one. I don't like a lot reading any books, i think that is a bit boring stay at home reading books, i prefer going to the cinema whit my friends or going to shopping. With my friends i usually go to the park and shopping whit my mother.
I don't like staying at the week in my house but almost always you must stay for studying.
My school is Gabriel García Marquez. It's a good school. My class is 1ºB, the best class i think. My favourite subject is biology, i like studying the animals. I want to be a biologist. The lest subject is philosophy, as for many of my class.
I speack english and french. I prefer french to english because i think that is easiest.
Well, this is my life! and you?
bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment