Sunday 19 December 2010

Ana G's letter

Hello everybody!
I will introduce myself to you. My name is Ana and I´m 16. I have long blond hair and green eyes. I´m medium build and tall.
How would I describe my personality? Well, I am a little bit shy at first but then I´m friendly, cheerful and sensible. One good thing about me it´s that people say I´m patient.
I live near school (only 5 minutes walking!) so I don´t have to get up too early.
I´ve a sister, she has started University this year, she´s 18 and she wants to be a vet. People say we look alike a lot but I hate it! I also live with my parents and with my dog- of course! It´s a yorkshire and it´s so cute!
I have 2 best friends, but they don´t go to Sweden. I get on very well with Gala and Bruno in the school.
In my free time I love listening to music such as rock or punk music ( for example Simple Plan, Sum 41 or My chemical romance) but I also listen to indie, like the Klaxons, One night only, or Kaiser Chiefs. I like some Swedish bands such as Mando Diao and Kent, but I seldom listen to them.
I´m really into reading and watching series! My favourite one is How I met your mother, it´s awesome! I´m trying to learn how to play the guitar but I´ve just started- in any case, I love guitar hero. Another thing that I love is Harry Potter´s books. I enjoy travelling too, for example I have been in Plymouth, London, Paris or Portugal.
In my school I´m studying technical drawing, maths, physics and so on, and I have studied French for five years. My favourite subject is English and the one I enjoy the least is French.
In the future I would like to be an architect but maybe it will be too difficult, so I will see.
Well, that´s all about me.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment