Friday 17 December 2010

Galaxia's letter

Hi!

My name is Galaxia, but everyone calls me Gala. I’m 16 years old, and my birthday is the 30 may. I’m thin and tall (approximately 1’73m). My eyes are green (but sometimes they change to blue). I’ve blond long hair too.
At first, I can be a bit shy but if I feel confident with someone I'm very chatty. I am very prudent and sometimes too distrustful. I'm a constant person and I obtain everything that I propose myself. I am very creative and also dreamy, and I try to see my life hopefully.
I live with my parents and my brother. My father is a writer and he has writen over 10 books. My mother works in a hospital as a clerk. My brother is 23 years old and he studies at University, he wants to be a paleontologist.
I have 2 best friends who don’t come to the same school, but here I have met 3 very good friends: Ana, Bruno and Teo (but Teo can’t go to the exchange). They are very friendly and they always make me feel good.
I love animals but I don’t have any because my home is too small. I believe that, in a future, I will have a black cat and a Husky Siberian (They are so cute and they look like wolves)
I listening to hard rock music, heavy metal, power metal, punk rock… my favourite bands are : Iron Maiden, Green Day, Sonata Arctica and Mago de oz, but I also listening bands like: Nigthwish, Evanescence, Primal fear, Sum 41, Hammerfall, Saratoga, Rise Against, Three days grace, Bullet for my valentine, My chemical romance …
I like reading books, mangas, and watching TV series or animes on internet, I also like watching films (I don’t like horror films) but in my free time I prefer drawing (I love it!) I started drawing for 5 years in my own and now I have my own style. I write poems and stories too. Maybe, one day, I will be a writer like my father, but now I must study. My favourite subject is Biology, I think it is very nice and interesting. At the school we learn French like second language and I also study English like third language.
I do ice skating on Saturday morning and I play the guitar. I went to judo lessons but last year I had an injury in the knee during a combat of judo and I stopped to do it. Now, I’m going to drawing lessons on Thursdays afternoon to develop my technique.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment