Tuesday 28 December 2010

Andrés Y's letter ;)

My name is Andrés, i'm 16 years old. I study at Gabriel García Márquez high school, which is very near my house, so i'm not used to walk too much :). I live in Hortaleza, a calm neighbourhood, situated on the northeast side of town.
I'm average height and I take care over my health and my appearance. I have got brown hair and brown eyes too. I think I'm funny and I've got outgoing personality, but, at first I'm shy.
I really like basketball, and sometimes my friends joke about I'll be the next Ricky Rubio (a famous Spanish player). I play in a not very well team with Jose, another exchange participant. I like every kind of music, but that I like the most is Hip-Hop style.
I've already done another exchange in France in 2007, because I'm in a bilingual Spanish-French high school. I love to talk English and French, but I hate grammar, I pass up vocabulary, even, I like to know new words, but grammar is the driest part of a language.
I enjoy my self partying and going out with my friends, and also I love going shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment