Thursday 23 December 2010

Clara's Letter :)

Hi :)!
I will introduce myself to you. My name's Clara and I´m 16. I'm not very tall, I have long brown hair and very dark brown eyes. I'm a very cheerful girl who loves laughing and spending very good times with her friends and with her family.
I live in Madrid, I used to live with my parents, but now, they are divorced, so I usually live in my mum´s house, and some days at the week I go to my dad´s house to visit him. My little brother´s name is David, and he has only 7 months.
I haven't got any pets, and I´m allergic to cats, but I like them. When I was younger, I asked my mum to buy a dog, but finally, she never bought me the dog.

I love swimming, I used to practise this sport twice a week, but this year I can´t continue because of the school ( It´s so much work). I also like listening to music, going out with my friends and celebrate parties with them. When I´ve time, I like going to the cinema and play the guitar. I´ve a Spanish guitar and a electric guitar. I prefer playing Spanish guitar because the sound of this instrument make me feel relaxed.
I love a lot of kind of music. I usually listen English and American singers but I love spanish music too. I don´
t know any Swedish singers so you have to tell me someone¡
My favourite Spanish singer is Amaia Montero and I like listening to Katy Perry or Lady Gaga because they make funny and energetic music.
I´m studiyin 1º de bachillerato. The subjets that I don´t like are maths and physics and chemistry. The subjets that I love are Spanish language, English and French. I´ve studying french for five years.
The days when I haven´t got any classes , I go out with my friends, I stay at home with my family or I stay at home because I have to study.

Well, this is me :)
I See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment