Thursday 16 December 2010

Leyla's letter

Hi!
I will like to introduce you myself. My name's Leyla and I'm 16. I'm blond and green-eyed. I'm chatty and cheerful and I like doing jokes.
I live in Madrid, just with my parents, because I'm a single daughter.
This is my first year in the Gabriel García Márquez school. I'm studying first of Bachillerato, and I have several subjects like Greek, Latin, History and English. I enjoy learning languages and in the future I would like being a translator.
I adore meeting new people from different cultures and traveling, that's why I'm looking forward to this exchange.
I don't like animals very much, but I don't mind if you have any pets.
My hobbies are dancing funky music, reading, cinema, listening to music and going out with my friends.
The books I like the most are fantastic fictions and romance fictions. My favourite are the Harry Potter Saga, the Twilight Saga and Pred and Perjudice. But, to be honest I love any kind of reading.
I like every kind of music but specially pop and pop rock. My favourite group is a Spanish one called El Canto del Loco, I also like Green Day, Lady Gaga, Rihanna...
This year I don't have many free time because I have to study a lot for the school and for the Bristish Council (where I'm learning English), but when I can I love going out with my friends. We usually go to the park and we like watching football matches together.
I don't like playing computer games (except The Sims), the gossip programans on the TV and reading comics or manga.
Well, that's all about me.
Hope to hear about you soon.

Leyla.

No comments:

Post a Comment