Sunday 19 December 2010

Adrián's letter

Hi!
I will like to introduce you myself. My name's Adrian and I'm 16. I'm average heigth and slim, I’ve got blond hair and green eyes. I think that at the beginning I’m a shy person but when you meet me,you will know that I’m a very funny and extroverted person.I love going to parties, see matches of Atletico de Madrid FC, my favourite football team,stay with my friends,listen Rock and Dance music,go to the cinema and practise sport, specially football and basket and I don’t like reading books and see some TV series because they are very boring.
I will tell you about me and my family and friends. There are four people in my family.I’ve an older sister.She’s called Barbara and she is 23 years old.She’s doing a vocational training course to job in something related with business administration.My father is Glassman and He’s the only one that job in my family and my mother is housewife.I live in Madrid with my parents and her and I haven’t got any pets because my parents don’t like.
I study in Gabriel Garcia Marquez High School.I stay in French bilingual section,and I study arts because I would be economist or something related with maths because is my favourite subject.I started High School 5 years ago. I’m studying arts and my lessons are Economy,Maths,Spanish Languague,English,Physical Education,History,Filosofy and French.My favourite subject is maths because it’s easy for me,and the least is Spanish Language because there are a lot of things that you must know and I speak French which I’ve the level A2,English and Spanish
Bye! J

No comments:

Post a Comment