Friday 17 December 2010

Nuria's letter

Hello! I will introduce myself to you. My name's Nuria and I'm 16 years old. I've got curly hair and brown eyes. I'll tell you about my family, I live with my mother and my brother, Manuel. He's 14 years old and I think he's the best guy in the world. I've got a dog, its name's Rufo, it's small and white haired. I love it. I'm stuyding first of Bachillerato in Gabriel García Márquez. This is my first year in this school, and I think it's very nice. 


I'd like learning English because I know it's very important nowadays. I'd like teaching you spanish and I think I'd do it great because I love my language. I only speak spanish and a bit english, but before I studied french and I'd like to learn italian, I think it's a precious language.


About my personality, I'm always obstinate and sometimes I can be a bit oppressive. I'm very cheerful and realistic. I haven't got important hobbies. I like going out with my friends and going shopping, like every teenagers haha. I like vintage cinema and photography. I like travelling and learning about other countries and cultures. My prefer music is Beyonce, Ne-yo, Alice Keys.., like them. I don't like reading and manga neither. I don't like sports and I hate football. I hate cigarettes and althought I have some small manias, that aren't important.

No comments:

Post a Comment