Thursday 16 December 2010

Jose's letter

Hi!
My name is Jose and, first of all, I'm going to introduce myself. I'm 16 years old. I'm average heigth and slim and I've got brown hair and brown eyes. I think I'm an extroverted person, and I love going to parties, going out with my friends and practise some sports, specially basketball. I play in a team with some friends. We're not very good, but at least we enjoy ourselves playing it. I also like playing videogames and listening to music. My favourite groups are The Black Eyed Peas, Pereza, El canto del loco... The last two ones are Spanish groups.
I've got a younger brother. He's called David and he's 12 years old. He studies in the same high school that me I live in Madrid with my parents and with him. We don't have any pets. We had some fish before, but they died and now my parents say that with my borther and me it's enough.
I'm studying English at an academy, and I've just taken the FCE exam, but I don't know if I've past it yet! I'm also studying French in the school.
In the future, I'd like to study telecommunications engineering, even if I knoe i'ts really difficult.
I've already been abroad. I've been in France twice and in England once.
Well, I think it's enough about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment